Get Ready for Your
with Kirkland Signature™
• 100-month pro-rated warranty
• 36-month free replacement
• Maintenance-free design
• Unsurpassed quality and reliability
Winter Tune-up Tips:
If your car or truck fails to start, the battery gets the blame. In many
cases, the battery is simply discharged, not dead or defective. A fault or
drain in your vehicle’s electrical system can discharge the battery, so it
doesn’t have the power to start your vehicle.
The following problems can drain the charge from your battery:
• Worn or loose belts • Malfunctioning alternator
• Damaged regulator • Electrical shorts or faulty wiring
• Poor ignition • Corroded battery cables
• Defective starter • Old worn-out spark plugs
Any one or more of these problems can and will discharge your battery,
leaving you stranded.
Have your vehicle’s electrical and starting systems thoroughly inspected
and tested this fall.
OVER 25% ON MANY
Look for the
Ski and Leisure kiosk
in your warehouse.*
All that’s left to do
is have fun!
* Available at most Eastern Canada locations.